Summer is in full swing, and there is nothing better than sweet watermelon and a juicy burger at a backyard BBQ! Below are some tips for throwing a great BBQ. Remember, you can use AbodeStory to create and assign tasks to co-hosts or anyone helping with a project. Get Started. It’s free www.managecasa.com
1. Drag to FAB Folding Chairs
Step-by-step tutorial here.
2. A Burger Bar Everyone will love!
View a complete list of ingredient ideas here.
3. A Chalkboard for Your BBQ Menu
4. Be Eco-Friendly and use these disposable Salad Bowls
(While also preventing a dishwasher overload!)
5. Charm Your Guests with These Adorable Mason Jar Candle Holders
6. Create this wooden bench with a only 4 pieces of lumber and cinderblocks
View a Step-by-step tutorial here.
7. Coolers are so old school – cool your drinks in a rustic wagon instead
8. Teach Your Guests to Make their Own Cocktails
Have a station for Tom Collin, Mojito, or even Long Island Ice Tea maybe?